In accordance with the Data Protection Legislation, we will ensure that your data is:
- used fairly and lawfully and in a transparent manner;
- used only for specific, explicit and legitimate reasons;
- adequate, relevant and not excessive having regard to the reason for which is collected;
- accurate and up to date where possible, kept for no longer than necessary;
- used in line with your rights;
- kept secure
- and transferred internationally only where necessary steps have been taken to ensure the adequate protection and security of the data.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We are not responsible for the content or reliability of linked websites. Listing should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over availability of pages. Furthermore, we are not responsible for the privacy & Data Protection policies and practices of other websites, even if you accessed the third party website using links from our website. We recommend that you check the policy of each website you visit and contact the operator of such website if you have concerns or questions.
Cookies are pieces of data transferred to your computer’s hard disk from a website. Each cookie contains a unique, anonymous number. They are stored in the cookie directory of your hard drive, and do not expire at the end of your web browsing session. Cookies allow our website to store data about your browsing patterns, making the website more useful to you. They are very common and are found throughout the internet. Each time you use our website, the cookie is accessed. This allows us to track the features you use and the pages and content that you view on our website. The data obtained by the cookies may be used for analysis and statistical purposes, as well as to help personalise your experience. Cookies used by Wee Wonders Golf contain no personal data about the customer. Most browsers are automatically configured to accept cookies. However, cookies on this website may be safely turned off by customers, without affecting how pages are displayed.
This Privacy & Data Protection Policy and any litigation arising from it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scots courts.