Rules and Conditions
- The adidas Golf Wee Wonders Championships will be played under the Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St Andrews Rules of Golf, except in respect of the matters and circumstances referred to below, in which case the Wee Wonders Championships Rules and Conditions published here will apply.
- No Late Entries will be taken
- A parent or nominated adult must act as a Supervisor for his or her own child on Course during the competition and this will be a condition of entry. The Supervisors will agree and record the number of strokes taken by each player after each hole. No advice may be given to competitors on the course. For further details about the role of Supervisors, see ‘Information for Parents’.
- All competitors should check in at the registration point at least 30 minutes before their starting time, and must be at the first tee 10 minutes before their starting time.
- Spectators are advised for safety reasons not to attempt accessing the course. Players shall walk at all times unless specifically permitted by the Committee to ride.
- All competitors are permitted to use trolleys, but for 5-6 year olds only, the parent or nominated adult is permitted to carry a bag. Bag carriers are not allowed in other age categories and any breach of this rule will be given a verbal warning followed by a 2 stroke penalty for further breaches. Supervisors of 5 to 6 year olds only can assist with teeing up and tending flags but should stay off the greens at all other times. Players must carry their own umbrellas unless otherwise advised by the organisers on the day.
- Please ensure you check in advance and comply with the dress code and for each venue. Good behaviour and golf etiquette must be observed at all times.
- Except for death or personal injury caused by breach of its duty, Wee Wonders Limited will not be responsible for death, injury, disease, damage or loss sustained by any person taking part in or attending any Wee Wonders Championships event.