- Entry to the Regional Qualifiers via the website “Registration” section.
- There are no late entries allowed. All events close 1 week prior to the event taking place, however there are many opportunities to play in other events. All event dates and closing dates are in the 2017 Championships Schedule page.
- Any player of age may enter any Regional Qualifying event (see age categories below)
- There are seven categories of competitor:
5-6 years 5-8 years
7-8 years 9-10 years
9-10 years 11-12 years
The order of play is always: Boys 11-12, Girls 11-12, Boys 9-10, Girls 9-10, Boys 7-8, Girls 5-8 and Boys 5-6
- The eligibility by age shall be determined by the entrant’s age on 1 September 2017. The Committee may request the production of a Birth Certificate of any competitor at any time during the Championships.
- Entry to the Regional Final is by qualification (or exemption: 4th, 5th &, 6th in each age group of the 2016 Grand Finals) only.
- Entry to the Grand Final is by invitation only (or exemption: 1st, 2nd & 3rd in each age group of the 2016 Grand Finals) only.
- All registration confirmation and payments must be made 7 days before the date of the Regional Qualifier, Regional Final and/or Grand Final
- Competitors who must withdraw from an event should give as much advance notice as possible, entry fees are non-refundable.
- Competitors are responsible for checking results on the website and completing their registration to the next round when they receive their invitation, this must be completed within 1 week of receiving their invitation to the next round.
- From Regional Finals to the Grand Final – If any of the first 2 places of a regional final has already qualified, we will inform the next best place in the age group that they have a place in the Grand Final.
- Entrants may participate in any number of Regional Qualifiers and any number of Regional Finals.
- All entries shall be subject to the approval of the Committee, which reserves the right to accept or refuse, or, having accepted, subsequently to reject any entry without giving any reason for its decision.
- The Committee reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or competitor making a false statement on their registration form.
- Starting Tee Times will be available 5/6 days before the event. This information should be sought from our website www.weewondersgolf.com and on the event portals. Tee times will not be sent to competitors automatically.
- Wee Wonders Limited reserves the right to amend these Rules and Conditions.