2020 Wee Wonders Championships – Important Update17 Mar 2020
Due to the great concern over Covid – 19 and upon Government advice, we have decided to postpone the Wee Wonders Championships until June. We hope to continue having Regional Qualifiers, Regional Finals and the Grand Final between June – August.
Please do not enter any Regional Qualifiers in April or May as these will not be going ahead. We hope to reschedule as many of the April/May events as we can for June and a new schedule will be released in due course.
The safety and well being of everyone involved in the Wee Wonders Championship is our absolute priority. We appreciate that this is a frustrating time for all however we do not feel it would be appropriate to hold events during this situation.
We will of course be watching this very carefully and will continue to review the situation. If anything else changes, an announcement will be made.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch at: email@example.com
Wee Wonders, Founder